Recent Posts

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Falling In Love (Pt.2)

 

I saw you again in the main hall when the principal made an announcement about our school latest achievement.
We stood in the same line, separated by two other people.
.
You were talking to your friend.
My eyes were glued to you.
Then you saw me and flashed me a smile.
"Hey! Stationery girl!" you whispered.
I smiled back. Faintly. Awkwardly.
.
I had realized this since we first met, your smile always looks bright and, at the same time, mischievous.
I wondered what kind of person you are.
.
"I'm Charles," you said--suddenly already standing beside me. "I'm friends with Ryan, he's in your class right?"
I was a little dumbfounded that I couldn't answer anything. Then, the announcement from the principal was over. We were asked to return to our respective classes.
.
You pouted. Still didn't get my name.

0 comments: