Recent Posts

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Blind Date

 


Her

How would you describe yourself?

Hm, I'm not sure. I think I'm a person who can do many things well, but not particularly an expert in anything.

What do you look for in a partner?

I want someone dependable. Someone independent, who knows exactly what he wants.

Describe your ideal relationship.

One without drama. No insecurities. No secret. Just a boring, stable, and sturdy relationship.

Thank you. We will contact you if we find a suitable match.


Him

How would you describe yourself?

I'm a go getter. I'm not scared to speak my mind and work hard to achieve my goal.

What do you look for in a partner?

A good company will be nice. At the end of the day, all I want is someone to share my day with. 

Describe your ideal relationship.

Full of laughter, humor, and good vibes.

Thank you. We will contact you if we find a suitable match.

0 comments: