Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

The Interview

 


Q: Hello, Daria! Welcome to Vague Magazine!

D: Thanks for having me. It’s an honor to be here.

Q: First of all, congrats on the success of your new series’Teenage Plus’. What do you think makes it so popular?

D: Hm.. I think just the core of the story. You know.. I believe many people can relate to being in high school and experiencing first love. And all the unnecessary dramas of, just, being young.

Q: I agree completely. And I think your performance is very realistic. Do you, by any chance, have the same “incident” (as Ciara, the main character) in high school?

D: I did actually… And I feel like Ciara and me has a lot in common, so it’s been very fun to play her.

Q: Wow.. interesting.. this might make headlines hahaha.. Care to spill the tea?

D: I mean, just like her I had my first real love in high school. And just like Ciara, it didn’t end well.

Q: A lot of the viewers must be reaaallly curious. I think you need to elaborate 😁

D: Well, I found out that he was hitting on other girls (while we’re still in a relationship).

When I confronted him about it, he said he only considered those girls his “younger sisters”.

Funny enough, I kept seeing him hitting on them. 

And not long after we broke up, he hooked up with one of his “younger sister”.

Q: Ouch! You must have hated him!

D: Nah, not really. I mean, we were young and immature. We haven’t figured out what we wanted in life yet. So, yeah, it’s cool..

Q: You’re very generous. If it was me, I would’ve killed him. 

D: Ah, no.. I’m actually really grateful to him because (at the time) he was the only person who would listen to my worries and problems. He helped me a lot when I was going through a hard time.

Q: If he is watching, what do you want to say to him?

D: I don’t really have anything to say to him anymore. I think we both moved on.

But, maybe just.. thank you. I mean, for taking care of me and making a lot of great memories. I appreciate everything that he did during our dating period. It was very sweet. And I wish him well.


*inspired by ‘You’ll Always Be A Fan’ by Eva Grace

0 comments: