Recent Posts

Monday, March 6, 2023

Love You Twice

 

Aku itu suka ngumpulin pieces of beautiful lyrics on my notes, dan baru-baru ini ada satu lagu yang liriknya aku suka. It's just beautiful, powerful, but fragile at the same time.

Cause deep inside I wanna be her

She takes the hit but never shows you where it hurts?

Isn't it beautiful and displaying a sense of strength? Like, she takes the hit but never shows you where it hurts? I want to be able to be like that too. I want people to see that in me too... Like, mereka admire me, like, dia keren deh always so strong dan ga pernah nunjukkin sakitnya dimana. Tapi yah, di lain pihak, aku mikir gini:

Even when she always take the hit and never show people where it hurts... I wish she never had to take the hit at all.

Lebih enak kan kalo dia ga pernah harus take the hit in the first place? Wouldn't it be nicer and happier to live that way?

-Random Piece of History, end-

0 comments: