Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Remember My Love Letters

Dear, Ciara.

It’s 4 in the morning, 15 years after I sent you my first ever love letter. Do you remember me?

The moments I had with you is certainly one of the most interesting in my life. Me, first time being a secret admirer. Me, secretly sending you chocolate and love letters. Me, rejected.

Honestly, for a boy that young, being rejected was humiliating. Even more so after I knew why.
I was so angry. I wanted to hit Charles’s head with a hammer. Hahahahaha.

I felt even more betrayed when I heard you broke up with him. I knew I was better. I knew I would treat you better. But you told me I never had a chance. Dang, you were harsh.

How are you? Do you get to do what you always wanted? Do you find someone who makes you happy and complete?
Charles live a crappy life now, hahahahaha. Do you even care?
I live wonderfully, though. I have a pretty wife and twin girls. Do you even care?

I do care, Ciara. I hope you are well and happy. I hope this is still your address.
Do reply if you don’t mind. It won’t hurt playing nice with me for once.


Warm regards,
Billy

0 comments: