Recent Posts

Monday, May 27, 2013

Past

Photo taken with Analaog Camera. Minolta. Kodak celluloid.


Do you think it is strange... that I thought of you a lot, right before my wedding? Do you think I am still addicted to you and to our unfinished love stories? Do you think, deep inside my heart, I am still looking for you in the dense of other loves?
I think this is God's way, dear past... To remind me that love can be very painful, and that I need to make myself ready. Because, now, I am heading toward an eternal and holly commitment of love. where anything can happen, and the risk of pain is worse.
I think this is God's way of warning me, dear past... That I might become an antagonist in someone else's stories. And that I might also be the protagonist. But the choice is not mine to take, it is in other's to give away.
I think. God loves me so much. And wants me to learn from our horrible love stories. About our love that used to be so magical, but then vanished into thin air. Also, about our ending that has never happened... And our last conversation that never linger.

Dear, past... I wish you will thought of me too. May be one day. When your own wedding is near.
I hope God loves you too. As much as I used to.
And now, let this be the last time I write about you. Because I already have someone that fits me better than you. Way better.

0 comments: